P.Log. – Professional Certification in Supply Chain Logistics
The P.Log is the internationally recognized professional credential earned by logistics practitioners to certify their competence as global supply chain leaders.
The P.Log is a leader who initiates and manages change throughout the organization to meet and manage customer requirements through flexible and efficient global supply chains in both B2B and B2C businesses.
The P.Log is the key to a company’s bench strength in globally competitive markets; the P.Log is a logistics careerist committed to lifelong learning in the service of sustainable business developments.
What is the right Certification pathway for you?
Depending on where you are in your career and what the company needs to succeed, you have different options to earn the P.Log designation.
• Leadership program: The Leadership Program is an intensive six-day program designed for senior supply chain, logistics and global trade practitioners to hone business development and process management skills.
• Process Management Program: The aim of the Process Management Program is to assess competence in logistics at the professional and strategic levels of business importance.
The Business Value of the P.Log. Designation
• Deliver critical input and influence to your corporate decision-making process
• Plan and implement logistics strategies at the highest levels of your company
• Develop the leadership abilities to react and respond to the rapid changes in business conditions
• Increase earning potential, career opportunities and your personal corporate mobility