In today’s economy, the role of logistics went from local to global, tactical to strategic, and from the backroom to the boardroom. The Logistics Institute wants to help your company navigate these changing economic conditions by providing you with a complete training, support and development program for your logistics team.
Associate & Corporate Members
Available to individuals who wish to belong to the Logistics Institute’s growing global network.
Provides businesses with a considerable cost savings on professional development. Corporate Memberships are available to any business and provide employees with a 20% discount on Logistics Institute module fees. Many of our Corporate Member companies save thousands of dollars each year on training.
The Corporate Rewards of a P.Log. in your Organization
The Logistics Institute provides a complete training, support and development program for your company’s logistics team. Some of the benefits of this investment include:
- Deliver certified P.Log. professionals into your logistics and supply chain with the ability to respond to the changing conditions of today’s business environment
- Retain your strongest employees
- Create and implement long-term strategic principles to your company’s supply chain process
- Become the benchmark in best practices in your industry
The Benefits of a Corporate Membership
- 20% Savings: Save 20 % off each corporate candidate enrolled in the P.Log. program (excludes 3rd party modules)
- Customized Training: We build training programs tailored to your organization’s needs
- Inside Recruiting: Get the first look at the best new prospective employees in the industry
- Networking: Attend invitation-only events to network and learn best practices
- Industry insight: Access to research studies that set the benchmark for performance
Ongoing Member Services
As a corporate member, your organization will receive:
- Professional Support. Build an extensive network of contacts with other logistics professionals
- Career Centre. Find and post supply chain jobs on our website.
- Research & Development. Read and review the latest industry issues and trends
- Community Network. Learn and meet with other like-minded organizations
- Learning Network. Enroll in our modules and earn the P.Log. Designation.