The aim of the Process Management Program is to assess competence in logistics at the professional and strategic levels of business importance. Practitioners completing this program earn the right to use the P.Log professional designation.
The Process Management certification program focuses on the capability of the whole person, integrating supply chain and logistics business expertise with ethical and professional leadership capabilities.
This is an online program, and consists of 6 modules followed by the Qualifier module.
- They are a combination of scheduled/facilitated modules and on-demand/self-directed modules.
- They can be taken in any order, other than the Qualifier module that is assigned at the end of the program.
- Each module is delivered in a different format, and they are independent of each other.
- All resources that you will need to complete any module are provided by the institute and covered in the module fees.
- Each module has an average time commitment of 4 hours per week, within the time allotted for it. Time allotted ranges from 4 weeks to 12 weeks.
Completing a module successfully requires varied activities: ranging from completing simulations, assignments, team activities and facilitated sessions, as well as creating portfolio for yourself.