Leadership Cohort Facilitator: Simon Brown, BSc MBA CMC CTDP MAPM P.Log.
Simon has delivered supply chain transformation projects in a broad range of industries. His experience leading clients through challenging sourcing and transformation projects positioned him to be able to provide the optimum toolset using a combination of best practice and academic research to leading and enabling change projects.
Simon’s industry experience spans sectors, including FMCG, Healthcare, Retail, Financial & Insurance, Mining, and Oil & Gas.
Supply Chain Management
– Led three year SCM transformation creating and redefining entire supply chain from source of supply through to
customers. Redefining all relationships and implementing new ERP and SCM systems.
– Developed automated materials handling operation reducing invoice time from 30 days to real time
– Retrained and refocused strategic change team to deliver cross business change programs
– Created online training academy leveraging focused assessed modules
– Conducted over 200 supplier reviews building out methodology to assess and evaluate the true value derived from
suppliers and their interactions.
– Restructured a number of supplier markets including coffee and tea, Italian specialty, candy and pies
– Served as lead consultant supporting oil and gas team transform their Strategic Procurement operations
– Developed training academy for mid sized Gas organization, improved employee retention and promotability
– Led evaluation of supplier performance and relationship and spearheaded new methodology to enhance supplier value proposition
– Conducted contract reviews troubleshooting issues and resolving them with suppliers
A Graduate of Portsmouth University (UK) with an Masters in Business Administration and a P.Log, he is passionate about maximizing the value each individual gets from their interactions.