Experts in professional development
The Logistics Institute provides professional development programs through which you can become a Certified Professional, earning the prestigious P.Log. Designation.
Earning the P.Log designation is an investment in your supply chain and logistics career. It identifies you as a member of a global community of professionals managing the supply chains of today and building resilience for tomorrow, and as a professional in pursuit of excellence in your chosen career.
Each certification program
- Helps you build specific skills and supply chain logistics leadership expertise, enhancing your impact in your company’s decision-making and value-creation strategy,
- Broadens your perspective, knowledge of key business concepts and provides insights that can be applied to your work immediately,
- Leads to earning the P.Log. designation.
There are two pathways to choose from, depending on your interest and where you are in your career, or more importantly, where you want to take your career.
A P.Log is a leader:
- Who transforms organizations as a change agent and builds capabilities in others to implement change;
- With competitive edge to create customer value, and with competence as a supply chain logistics practitioner to sustain that value; and
- With the self-confidence to make difficult decisions and accept responsibility for the consequences of those decisions.
Trusted by 2500+ companies since ‘95
"I earned my P.Log through the online Process Management Program. I found the program very well-rounded and informative, and a very rewarding experience for myself. Rewarding personally, because I gained new perspectives that I can bring forward throughout my career, and rewarding professionally, becuase my company invested in me.”
Be the first to receive information about programs, industry news, and events.